The Med Spec Wrist Lacer provides excellent support in a popular 8" length model. With the single pull lacer design it makes it easy to apply with one hand. It features a removable, customizable palmar stay on the bottom that's contoured to place your wrist in a functional position for support. The Med Spec Wrist Lacer is made of perforated suede for durability and polypropylene felt inside for patient comfort. A great choice for wrist sprains/strains, carpal tunnel and post-cast support.
Features and Benefits:
- Perforated suede: provides exception product durability; cooler to wear
- Malleable stays: palmar stays allow patient customization
- Thumb cut-out: allows better opposition
- Single pull lace closures: allows easy, one-handed application
- Polypropylene felt: provides maximum patient comfort; wicks moisture away from skin
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards